Alvis 12/70 Special for Sale
Alvis 12/70 Special for sale
This beautiful car is recently build / restored by Carrosseriebouw Jansen from Wesepe, the Netherlands.
All work done to a very high standard, in total of 1743 labour hours ! All invoices are on file.
This Alvis is a good example of a custom build car, body styling and all details are specially designed and made for the owner , like;
– Detachable pointed tail ( Alfa 8C Monza style)
– Aluminium firewall
– Cockpit designed in the style of an Alfa Romeo 8C Monza
– Aluminium stone quards on the cycle-wings
– Two bucket seats covered with vintage Italian leather including seat heating
– Armrests and luggage space covered in the same leather.
– Personalized dashboard with all instrument rebuild by a specialist
– Head + fog lights rebuild by Vintage Headlamp restorations with extra stonequards
– Hand painted race numbers
– Custom made spare wheel carrier , side step and oil can brackets
– Handbrake outside
– Gear lever remote controle
– 19 inch wheels with 5.50 / 6.00 x 19 Blockley racing tires
Complete engine rebuild by specialist
Only 1500 km driven since restoration finished in 2017
NL Road registration .
More pictures on this website! GOOOO!!
Car is for sale @juricastricum.